The Troubled, and the Secret Hoard
Initiate of the 2nd Circle, with a terrible sense of direction.
Druid – Level 4 – Initiate of the 2nd Circle
Elf – F – True Neutral
XP: 13037 – XP to next level: 14000
10% XP Bonus?: Y
Languages: Common, True Neutral, Druidic, Elvish, Gnome, Halfling, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Orcish, Gnoll.
|STR||16||Hit Mod +0||Dmg Mod +1||Wt All. +35lbs.||OpDr 1-3||BendB 10%|
|WIS||18||MntSav +4||MxSplLvl 7||BonusSpl 2/2/1/1||SpellFail 0%|
|DEX||18||ReactAdj +3||MsleMod +3||ACAdj -4|
|CON||16||HPAdj +2||SystmShck 95%||Res 96%||MaxNoRes. 16|
|CHA||15||MaxNoHM. 7||LoyalAdj +15%||ReactAdj +15%|
|HD||4d8+8||HP||Max – 24||Current HP – 24|
|AC||3||Shieldless AC||4||Rear AC||8|
Weapon Proficiencies: Whip, Dagger
Non-Proficiency Penalty: -3
|Weapon||Space Required||Speed Factor||Total To Hit Bonus||Damage (S-M)||Damage (L)||No. of Attacks||Range|
|Whip||8’||5||0||1d2+1||2||1||Up to 15’|
|Dagger||1’||2||0||1d4+1||1d3+1||1||M or 10’/20’/30’|
|Paralyzation, Poison or Death Magic||9|
|Petrification & Polymorph||12|
|Rod, Staff & Wand||13||+2 vs any Lightning or Fire saving throw|
|Spells per Day||6||4|
- 90% resistance to Sleep and Charm spells
- +1 to hit with Longsword, Shortsword, and any kind of Bow (except Crossbow).
- Infravision 60’
- Chance to detect Secret or Concealed Doors
- If not in heavy armour, and 90’ away from any non-Elves, Halflings or Thieves, may move silently (increases chance to surprise).
- May Identify any type of plant.
- May Identify any type of animal.
- May Identify pure water.
- May pass through an overgrown area (undergrowth of tangled thorns, briar patches, etc.) without leaving a discernible trace, and at normal movement rate.
- May never use armour or shields greater than leather armour or wooden shields.
- Must speak and read spells aloud.
- Must use a plant material focus (Mistletoe, or a lesser equivalent) with each spell.
- Will never destroy woodland or crops no matter what the circumstances, though may tend to these to change the circumstances (such as changing an evil forest to one of good). Will avoid slaying animals (wild or domesticated) except where necessary for sustenance and self-preservation.
- All spells require a material focus of Mistletoe, or another plant deemed sacred to the Druid. Material focuses effect spells as followed:
|Item||Spell Range||Spell Duration||Area of Effect|
*or a +1 on saving throw, if any, if category is not applicable.
**or a +2 on saving throw, if any, if category is not applicable.
Greater Mistletoe is mistletoe that has been properly harvested by the druid, and must be gathered as follows. On Midsummer’s Eve (30th of Flamerule), the Druid must locate his or her mistletoe, cut it with a gold or silver sickle and catch it in a bowl before it touches the ground.
Lesser Mistletoe is that which is not harvested on the eve of Midsummer, or that which the Druid takes in a way which is not prescribed (such as picking by hand).
Borrowed Mistletoe is any mistletoe that is not personally harvested by the Druid.
Holly and Oak Leaves must be gathered by the druid, but these may be picked and gathered in any manner.
|Scroll of Snare, Pyrotechnics, Animal Summoning 1||1||-|
|Potion of Flying||1||-|
|Potion of Invisibility||1||-|
|Total Weight Carried (lbs.)||Maximum Unencumbered Weight Limit (lbs.)||Maximum Encumbered Weight Limit (lbs.)|
|Weight/Bulk||Movement Speed||Reaction/Initiative||Current Stage|
|0 – 85 / No Bulky Armour||120’||Normal||YES|
|85 – 120 / Fairly Bulky Armour||90’||Normal, no bonuses from DEX|
|120 – 155 / Bulky Armour||60’ – subject can trot for small distances||Is slowed as per the Slow spell|
|155+ / Carrying Substantial Bulk||30-40’ – no trotting possible||Is slowed even further as per the Slow spell|